Sunday, June 10, 2007

All alone

Wow. It is very quiet at the house now. All of our guests are on their way home. Mom has been up in Tallahassee since "Labor Day". Dad, Valerie and Matthew all came up on Friday evening. It's going to be an interesting week trying to figure out how to do everything on our own. Luckily, couples from our Sunday School class are going to start bringing meals on Monday. I can't imagine having to be up and cooking right now! One of the teachers brought over some pizza on Friday night. He said that he would bring over whatever I wanted, and that sounded good! I do appreciate a good homecooked meal, but sometimes grease sounds even better! We'll have dinners coming for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll be ready to start cooking again after the meals stop coming!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can come back over!! :)

I'm sure everything will be fine now that you are on your own. Matt and I have fun this weekend. I'll look for Skipbo since you don't think you have it.

~Valerie

Anonymous said...

I suggest paper plates and take out when you are on your own.

Anonymous said...

When the church food is all gone- please call on the Penguins. Kayleigh is now the youngest member of our flock, so we will enjoy taking care of her and her family.
Enjoy every moment you can with your baby girl and family.
Aunt Anne

Amy said...

You can call me when you get bored, I'm just around the corner =). Hope your first meal went well; I'm sure it did. But I'm there if you ever want to take Kayleigh for a walk or anything!