Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hanging out


Kayleigh and I have had fun these past few days hanging out with aunt Valerie. Valerie came over to Tallahassee to babysit us for a couple of days while Erik went out of town for work. Valerie and I spent our afternoons playing cards. Valerie was a bad guest and didn't let me win very much. Or, I guess you could say that I was a great host!!

Kayleigh seems to be sleeping better at night as well. For the past couple of nights, she has woken up at her usual times, but now she's better at just eating and going back to sleep, rather than eating and hanging out for an hour or two! It's making the nights better and shorter. Or longer?? Either way, I feel like I'm sleeping more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful = looks like an angel. You and Erik are so lucky.

Anonymous said...

hey, big brother here...cute picture of kayleigh! good pose. glad your nights are getting better. glad that val came to beat you in cards for a few days too :) i got your message yesterday for our anniversary. thanks! talk to you later.
-jonathan

Anonymous said...

Shs does in fact have your mouth!!! Cute girl.
Aunt Anne