Friday, April 4, 2008

10 months!



It seems like Kayleigh has changed a lot this last month. I know that not everything is a big step, but they are all milestones, aren't they? Kayleigh started to crawl this last month. I'm pretty sure it's when she started to shake her head "no", and this last weekend she started shrugging her shoulders all the time, like she's saying, "I don't know". Too cute! It was a hit in Mobile, that's for sure!
I realized tonight that I hadn't put up her 10 month pictures, and when I realized this, I ran upstairs to catch her before Erik put her to sleep. We just got a couple of pictures before she fell from her standing position and decided she'd had enough. Who can blame her? She was trying to get ready to go to sleep and I come running, blinding her with the flash. Gotta love your mom!

4 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

She has the cutest smile!! I know the Villacampas loved having her in Mobile.

Anonymous said...

That cute shoulder shrug will get her a lot of attention. It's adorable!!

Kelli said...

Happy 10-month birthday Kayleigh Anne! You are cute as a button.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait till Kayleigh goes to first grade. I can just picture her carrying Mumble along beside her. I will be at school with Lisa, who will probably be crying. Time goes too fast.
"Aunt" Anne