Sunday, April 27, 2008

Southwoodstock

On Saturday, my neighbor, Jenna, Erik and I all ran in a 5K. It obviously wasn't the first 5K for Erik, but it was for Jenna and me. I won't give you my time, but I finished, and did it a little faster than I thought I would. Jenna and I have been running/walking in the mornings, so we were preparing for the race. I dind't mention it to many people, because I was afraid that I wouldn't keep up with it. It's hard getting up extra early in the mornings, but it was worth it when I finished the race.
Anyway, I felt like patting myself on the back and bragging to everyone about my latest accomplishment! :)

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Way to go Lisa!!! I wish I had the guts to run a 5K. I have trouble running a 1/2K!! Wait...I have trouble running, period! What a great accomplishment for you. =)

Anonymous said...

Mumble and I are so proud of you, Lisa!!

Mama Penguin

Matthew and Valerie said...

Woohoo!! Maybe you'll be running in the marathon next year. Maybe not next year!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Yay Lisa!!! Nick and I are verrrry proud of you and impressed!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kelli. You'd have to shovel me up off the street. We are very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Proud of you!
dad