Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mobile, Alabama



After a "helpful" weekend in Mobile, we're back in Tallahassee. I had to put helpful in quotation marks because I don't feel like I did very much. I guess I was there to watch the kids so everyone else could clean. We enjoyed our awake time so much that Kayleigh wanted to stay awake most of the nights, too! On Monday night, Kayleigh wore her first bow in her hair. I MUST go and buy some now. I didn't think she had enough hair to hold a bow, but Taylor's bows have small enough clips to hold her hair. The cousins got along extremely well, but weren't good at taking pictures together. Mom said that if she ever started a photography business, it would be called, "Just Missed It", because she would either snap the picture right after the girls stopped smiling, or right before they smiled. We don't think she'll make much money...

No comments: