Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kayleigh's first tooth!

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I picked Kayleigh up from school today, and when she smiled at her teacher, I saw a little tooth peeking out. You would never guess where this tooth is, either. It's not in the middle on either the top or bottom. It's one of her long "fang" teeth on the right side! Kayleigh's teacher noticed the tooth yesterday, so I'm a little sorry for being so unobservant, but who would think to look there first?!?! She also said that Kayleigh's gums looked white on the other side she's about to get one there, too. Sure enough, Kayleigh should have another tooth by the end of the week! Now I know what the gums look like right before a tooth comes in, but I sure never would have thought to look way on the side on the top for a tooth! It'll be awhile before I can get a picture of her tooth, so bear with me. I hope that her other teeth come in quickly so that she doesn't look like a vampire for long!
P.S. I think she just realized that she should be drooling a lot, and I just saw her push some drool out of her mouth. Take my word on that one.
P.P.S. Happy tax day! Did you get your taxes done???

No comments: