Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New game

Kayleigh and I are having fun playing a new game after her bath. When I get her out of the tub, I usually put her on the floor in her room to dry her off more and put a diaper on before she has an accident on the floor. Her new trick is to roll over and crawl away from mommy. I have to say that I really get a kick out of it, and haven't minded her attempts to break free! Last night I started following her, and she would take a few crawls (what would you call it???) and then look back to make sure I was still there. It cracks me up to see her little naked bottom sneaking away. I would take a picture of it, but I'm not sure she would appreciate me showing that off to everyone. I think I would have to censor it if I did get a picture! :)

1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Hopefully she won't have an accident while you are playing run away from mommy! I'm sure it's a very fun game for you and her!