Sunday, April 13, 2008

Plotting her escape?






I took this pictures earlier this week, but they are too cute to keep to myself. Shortly after Kayleigh started crawling, she started to pull herself up. It's not too surprising for those that know her--she's been able to put weight on her legs since she's been able to hold her head up on her own! When I took this picture, Kayleigh had crawled over the the french doors and then used them to pull up to look outside. The dogs were on the deck, so I think she might have been trying to either get a better look at them, or reach the door knob to go outside with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to Walmart and have her own personal key made-she just wants a little freedom...Get ready for the fun to begin!!
"Aunt" Anne

Anonymous said...

Wait til she tries the doggie door!!!! Keep an eye on her.

Kelli said...

Too cute! It's amazing what motivates our little ones. Dogs are quite the cheap entertainment aren't they?