Monday, July 21, 2008

Hanauma Bay and the Swap Meet



We made it to Hanauma Bay yesterday morning and had a great time snorkeling. Jim and Shirley watched Kayleigh for us while we were out in the water. After snorkeling for awhile, we decided to come in and relieve Erik's parents. Erik took Kayleigh down to the shore so that I could get some pictures of her playing in the water. You can't tell from all of the pictures, but she was having SO much fun in the water! It is quite the change from the first time she got in a pool.
In the afternoon, we went to the Aloha Stadium for the swap meet. It's basically a big outdoor craft show/flea market. I bought just a few things, and Erik bought a University of Hawaii visor. Erik also got some shaved ice that he had to share with Kayleigh. She is SPOILED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I don't know if you got my last comment, but we are still very jealous! Kayleigh looked so cute in the water! Say hi to the dolphins...

Matthew and Valerie said...

It does look like Kayleigh's having a good time. I'm sure you and Erik are too! :) I'm guessing the shaved ice wasn't too cold for Kayleigh. Didn't you get any?