Monday, July 21, 2008

Sea Life Park



All I can say is "wow"!! We did the dolphin swim today and it was AMAZING!!! I loved it and wanted to stay and play for the rest of the day. Erik was able to take some pictures, but unfortunately, we were facing the wrong way when we swam with the dolphins. We got to kiss and hug the dolphins, and I was the first one to do the "foot push". I was surprised by how hard their noses were against my feet. I felt like a super star while doing it! After the foot push, I waited for the next round when I was pulled by two dolphins. After everyone did their rides, the trainer brought one of the dolphins close so we could enjoy some time petting it. I was standing next to the second group, and you can see in one of the pictures how I'm enjoying some extra touch time. :)
When we first got to the park, we walked around one of their huge tanks and got to see a bunch of fish and sting rays and turtles. Kayleigh was right up against the window and she loved the view. She also got to touch a sea turtle, but I don't think was as excited about that. She saw the dolphins swimming around and was interested in them. She probably would have liked taking a ride on them, too

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you had the best time with the dolphins. I'm glad you got to go. Your hair looks so long!!

Matthew and Valerie said...

I'm sure Kayleigh would rather ride a dolphin when she can actually remember it! I guess you guys will have to go back one day! (Gee, shucks!)

Kelli said...

I am sooooo jealous! I've always wanted to do that. Looks like you guys are having a blast from what I see in the pic/videos. Who wouldn't have a blast in paradise, hey? :)