Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dancing queen

Oh my gosh! We were on our way home from dinner with Jim and Shirley, and Madonna came on the radio. I asked Kayleigh if she was dancing, and this is what she came up with. Of course she did it a little better earlier, but we had to wait until we got home to get the camera. She was so funny one time when she was shaking her hips and then waving her hands in the air! This girl never ceases to amaze me with her tricks!


P.S. No, Aunt Anne, I am NOT going out to buy her a pole!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not have to buy her a pole...I already have one for her!!!
I love the head shake-how cool. She knows the word "dancing" for sure.
How adorable!!!
"Aunt" Anne

Kelli said...

What a cutie pie Lisa! She cracks me up. :) She's getting to be quite the grown-up, young lady now. My, my, my! Beautiful girl. Where does she get the blond hair????

nick, robyn and taylor said...

TOO CUTE! I can't wait to get them together in St. Pete. Maybe they can make up a dance routine for us whilst wearing bows in their hair. I'll put Kayleigh's in pigtails if you want. And I want to get a picture of them both doing the thing where they scrunch up their nose and breathe in and out.