Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Whew!

I started to think that it would never happen! Since we've been home from Hawaii, Kayleigh has had a rough time going to sleep and staying asleep. I'm sure part of it was her body re-adjusting to the time change, but I do think that another part of it was her being spoiled in Hawaii by sleeping in the same room (and sometimes the same bed!) as Erik and me. She has finally started sleeping through the night again, and has been able to put herself to sleep. I was getting worried because 1.) I don't like having to be up with her when I should be sleeping, and 2.) I go back to work next week and REALLY don't want to be up with her while I should be sleeping! Kayleigh will also start back at day care next week. It's going to be a big week for the two of us! For now, I'm just trying to enjoy my last few days off.

No comments: