Friday, August 22, 2008

More pictures



I tried all afternoon to get a picture of Kayleigh in her cute top. I don't know what it is about the top, but I thought it looked very cute on her. She, on the other hand, had other plans, which didn't include cooperating with Mommy! I'm sorry, but I really couldn't decide which were the cutest pictures, so you'll have to look through all 12 of them.
We are home from school today. I'm the last teacher in my family to get the day off. Mom had the day off on Tuesday, Valerie has had off since Wednesday, and I was VERY surprised to hear that I would have the day off today! It's 1:30, and Kayleigh knows how to spend a rainy day. She's been asleep for just over 2 hours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable-no way around it. She reminds me of you at the computer- totally in charge and having fun!!! Could she come to school and help us out?
Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos of the princess.
"Aunt" Anne

M. Wurdeman said...

Kayleigh is starting to look like a Villacampa. I guess she did get some of your genes!

I liked all of the pictures. She sure does take a good picture.

Amanda said...

She is really loosing the baby look and turning into a little girl! I can't believe how fast they grow up!!

Chaille' said...

I love the pictures!! I agree with Amanda....she's looking like a little girl!! She looks sooo cute! We had Friday off too....but Monday was waaay worse!