Friday, May 1, 2009

I tried to get pictures and video of how Kayleigh acts in the mornings, but she likes the camera too much, and whenever she would see it, she would say, "cheese!" I'm glad she'll show off for the camera, but it doesn't give a good glimpse into our morning. She was cracking me up this morning diving under her pillow. I would then start asking where Kayleigh went, to which she would reply, "Kayleigh hiding". Too funny.
Yes, Kayleigh has a full sized pillow. It's because she loves Erik's and my pillow so much that I decided to get one of her own.

3 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

She seems like a very happy morning person, I don't care what you say! :)

Kelli said...

So sweet. Don't you just love everything about your baby when they're first woken up? They're refreshed, relaxed, wearing a smile and have that sweet, morning smell about them.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Refreshed, relaxed and smiling, yes. Sweet smelling, no. Kayleigh has terrible morning breath!!!