Thursday, May 7, 2009

A picture of me...

I thought I would put up an updated picture of me and my new baby belly. I think I'm extra obsessed with how I look and if I'm carrying differently than I did with Kayleigh since we're not finding out what we're having. It probably makes it worse that the nurse said how obvious it was to her. At first I thought I was carrying lower than I did with Kayleigh, but then after looking at old preg-o pictures, I decided that it's about the same. I seem to push out farther up top, if that makes sense, and it'll be awhile before the bottom half catches up with the top half. Hopefully this obsession will go away after a few days and I can resume life as usual. I have a feeling this is going to start all over again on the 27th when I get another ultrasound. I'll try not to dwell on it, but what do you think of my two pictures?



Me at 18 weeks with #2


Me at 20 weeks with Kayleigh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to agree - you look about the same. AWWWW - sisters are nice.

Matthew and Valerie said...

You do seem to be carrying a little higher than last time, but who knows?

Jenna said...

I think you look the same so far. I look the same too and I had a boy first and now having a girl. I think it depends on body type, not whether it is a boy or girl. Whatever it is, it will be wonderful!

Ali said...

I vote girl, but you never know.The heartbeat it what I am going by...can't wait to find out!

Kelli said...

Aw, belly. =) Looks the same to me, but that means nothing my friend.