Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New baby pictures




In case you haven't heard, we had our big ultrasound this morning. I think I surprised everyone by not finding out the sex of the baby. So far I'm glad I didn't cave. I can't wait to meet this little one, too! The heartbeat was good and strong, all of the organs are developing like they should, and this baby was showing his/her "stuff" for the whole world to see, and Erik and I didn't peek!
I did realize, though, that Erik is going to get to tell everyone the name/sex of the baby at the hospital after I deliver, so I won't get to be a part of that, but I think he's going to have to go out there with the video camera rolling to get everyone's reactions. So parents, get your surprised and excited faces ready for the big day!! You only have 21 weeks to practice!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats Lisa, Erik and Kayleigh! Surprises can be fun and the fact that you already have Kayleigh to keep you busy while you wait for this second little one will help. I know for me, our third pregnancy has FLOWN by and the fact that we don't know the gender hasn't bothered me too much. Kinda fun. =)
So happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

So far, this one looks like Kayleigh. :)