Friday, May 8, 2009

Muffins with Mommy

Kayleigh's day care had "Muffins with Mommy" today for Mother's day. It was fun to get to go this year. I think Kayleigh was sick last year and we missed it. She didn't really sit down to eat with me because there were other kids in there running around and she wanted to join them. She had about a bite and a half of her muffin. I had a good time talking to some of the other moms, mostly a couple of girls from church. I saved the muffin that Kayleigh grabbed off of the table for her to eat at snack time in her classroom. She was NOT happy when I had to leave, and that always makes it hard. She had been distracted for a little while, but then started talking about wanting more strawberries. I think when she realized I was going to leave she was suddenly starving...or just starving for attention. You decide.
Happy Friday! Hopefully my students will be good today and I can have a good day before the weekend.

1 comment: