Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We're having a.....


BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I decided I couldn't wait another 18 weeks to know if we are having another boy or a girl, so at my ultrasound this afternoon, I had the technician write down the gender on this card, and then I had to wait until Erik got home from work to find out what we're having. I really thought that I would be able to make it until the end and be surprised in the hospital, but that isn't the case. Ever since the last ultrasound, I have been dying to know what we're having! I dream about it and think about it all the time. When I would think about it, I would think of having another girl, because that's what I know. When I would dream about it, I am always pregnant with a boy. I was given no clue as to the gender.
The pictures are of the card that I made for Erik this week. I wanted something that was pretty and that could be kept in the new scrapbook.

4 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I still think the card looks like you were thinking you were having a boy. The girl, boy trend continues! :)

Anonymous said...

We're just excited that everything is alright with HIM. Congratulations to all of you. So far, he looks like Kayleigh.

Kelli said...

Aw, that's great Lisa! Congrats! Now you'll have one of each. Boys are definately more physical work, but they are so sweet and less drama than girls. Lincoln is really getting to the "ma-ma's boy" stage right now and it's adorable. Enjoy every minute. These little guys just grow up too fast!!!!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I LOVE the card! That's a really cool print. Can't wait to meet him! Keep us posted on the name game.