Wednesday, February 14, 2007

24 weeks/6 months


Wow! As crazy as it may seem, I am officially 6 months pregnant! Actually, I don't like the way doctors figure your month. They do 4 weeks per month, which we all (hopefully!) know only really happens in February. While I get to tell people that I am now 6 months pregnant, I also will have to wait until 10 months to have baby. Weird, huh? I will be posting a picture of myself later this afternoon. I don't think that I'm that much bigger than my last picture, but people are really starting to comment on me being pregnant! I have only had one person say, "Oh, you are getting big!" I told that girl that she is allowed to say it now, but if she says it in another 3 months, she might get hit. :)

Also, on February 27th at 3:30, Erik and I will go for my 3D/4D ultrasound. I'm pretty excited about it. The nurse that I talked to yesterday when I made the appointment said to eat right before I come, and to have some sugar while waiting to start the ultrasound. We are going to buy the video, and it would be pretty boring to just watch the baby sleep the whole time. I think it's going to be really neat to show baby what she looked like before she was born. I've already thought about having the video handy at all times--especially when boys start coming around!!! (I better make extra copies so she doesn't destroy it!!!!!)

4 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa, this is going so quickly!!! Yay!! June will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

If I hadn't seen that there's just one baby in there, I'd suspect twins!! :)
Mom

Anonymous said...

What is a 3D/4D ultrasound??? All these new things they have now I just do not understand??!!!! Love,
Tia Katrina

Anonymous said...

You're not big, just big boned!
~Valerie