Thursday, February 22, 2007

25 weeks and baby is jumping

Maybe the baby isn't jumping, but I promise that I saw my belly do a little jump yesterday! It was the coolest thing ever! I was sitting in LapCorp, the place where I had to rush to after school yesterday to get my diabetes test, and while I was sitting there I saw my belly do a little dance. It was amazing! I have noticed that the baby is kicking more and moving around more, but that was the first time I got to see it. Of course, she fell asleep or something by the time Erik was home, so he didn't get to see it. I also didn't get my normal dose of sugar because I was trying to keep my glucose level down so I could pass the test and not have to go for the 3 hour trial!
I just can't wait until next Tuesday. I'm going to be hopped up on sugar the whole day to make sure that baby is moving for her next ultrasound! Maybe after we see her then we can finalize the name. This whole name thing is a lot harder than I thought! You always think that you like a name, but then you think about the fact that the baby might not look like the name that you've chosen, or maybe it won't fit them. Ugh! And they're stuck with it for the rest of their life! I'm afraid I can't handle all of this thinking this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One day, the right name will come to you and you'll both love it. Don't sweat it! Have fun watching/feeling her play on your ribs and bladder. :)