Monday, February 26, 2007

Prayer request

Hi everyone! This is my fun new way to get information out to you all, and I hope you are checking it frequently! Well, if you're looking at this, I guess you do check it, so thanks for keeping up!
Erik emailed me this morning to let me know that one of the wives of a guy he works with went into early labor this weekend. She is 34 weeks pregnant, and her water broke at some point this weekend. The doctors did some kind of test, only to find out that the baby's lungs haven't completely developed, so they are trying to keep her from having the baby. Since her water broke, the mom-to-be has been in the hospital. Dad-to-be said that her body is producing more amniotic fluid, but she has to be kept at an angle so that it doesn't leak. Please pray that she will be able to squeeze her legs shut for at least a little while longer while the baby continues to develop. The mom's name is Irasema (Ear-uh-say-muh), and the father's name is Arturo. I don't know the baby's name yet. If I get any updates, I'll let you all know! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll keep mom and baby in our prayers!
Valerie and Matt