Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Double Digits!!!

Oh my gosh! Okay, as many of you know, I LOVE babycenter.com. Many women post on their bulletin boards (take my word for it if you don't know what I'm talking about!), and lots of them have little tickers that say how far along they have and how many days until their due date. Well, I am 25 weeks and 6 days pregnant with only 99 days to go! My oh my, the time is flying by! I'll try to get a ticker so you all can see what I'm talking about. I'm not quite sure how they work, but give me a little while to see what I can do!

I'm back...Let's see how I did! This says that I'm already 26 weeks, but I know that my week doesn't change until Wednesday. Oh well! I'll take what I can get!

2 comments:

krekma said...

you are doing great, keep it up and happy babies..

Anonymous said...

I love the ticker, even if it is a day early. Maybe Erika will be a day early to keep the ticker right!
~Valerie