Saturday, February 3, 2007

Welcome!

I know that we are copying Nick and Robyn, but we got their permission!!
We finally know that we are having a girl, so it seems appropriate that we start blogging. Here are a couple of other things that we know so far:

1. I am 22 weeks along.
2. I felt her move for the first time at 19 weeks and 2 days, while sitting at my computer at school.
3. At 22 weeks exactly, Erik felt her move for the first time. I think she headbutted him to get his attention and announce her presence! :)
4. At 22 weeks and 2 days, baby weighed 1 pound 3 ounces, and her heartbeat was 144 bpm.
5. I'm very happy that I have only gained 7 pounds so far!!! (Now I weigh 117)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

This is the best idea anyone has ever come up with to keep family and friends up to date. I am very excited for both of you. Enjoy your parents visit. Love, Tia Katrina

Jim Eikeland said...

it was great to see all of the movements and to know how the various parts were working.