Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ultrasound pictures








Hi Everyone! Well, the 4-d ultrasound didn't go quite as expected. It seems that baby is sitting more towards my back than my front, so it was hard to get clear images. I promised that I tried everything I could to bring her forward, but she was content to sit at my back. The nurse was surprised taht I don't have soreness in my back because of how she is sitting! I did some jumping around in the bathroom to try to move her. I will say I was successful at moving her, but she just moved from my left hip to right, without anything else changing! In this first picture, you can see how she has her mom's chubby cheeks!!!







In this picture, if you look towards the right, you can see her big toe touching her forhead! She is amazingly flexible! Her eyes are closed in this picture.

Here is another profile.

I'll go back to the doctor's office on 3/8 to try to get some better pictures. The nurse felt bad because baby wasn't cooperating. If you've seen other people's 3d pictures, you'll know that these aren't nearly as good as they could be! Hopefully baby will be more cooperative the next time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie-pie!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you try taking the pictures while laying on your stomach? Just get a table with a belly hole.

I love the chubby cheeks! She might be shy like Erik, but she'll look like mommy!

~Valerie

Anonymous said...

I went back and read all the postings...back when I was pregnant...and barefoot...in the hills of Tennessee, we didn't have no "blogger" thing. How nice! I don't see why you should be traditional and name the child at birth (just put something on the certificate and change it later). I agree with the Native Americans. If I had waited and named mine at age two, or six, or ten...well, they would have exremely long names because they change so much every year. Thanks for sending your link! I enjoy reading and look forward to the newest "Eikeland."
Karen Ginn aka "Cousin Karen"

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. Can't wait to see more pics.
:o)
We love you and miss you. The Villacampa Girls. (Love, Karina)