Monday, February 12, 2007

Name of the week

Hmmm...there have been so many good names suggested in the past week, that I'm not sure I can come up with another good one! I had a girl ask me this weekend what names we were thinking of, so I rattled of the ones that you all have suggested. Here is a list of some of those names:

1. Ro'neesha
2. A'Leesha
3. Unique (pronounced You-knee-qwa)
4. Sexy Beth

I hate to admit that there is really a person out there with the name "Sexy Beth". She is a student at my mom's elementary (!) school. The teacher wouldn't say "Sexy" when calling the student's name. The mother of said student called and complained to the teacher that this is the girl's given name, and that's what the mother would like for the teacher to call her! Poor thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for all the punctuation and caps you can. Makes it more interesting.

Anonymous said...

Little Erika it is!

~Val'Erie