Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Castos


Many of you have heard about our friends Erick and Amy. This picture was taking at Amy's hooding ceremony Friday night. She graduated from FAMU with a PhD in Pharmacy. (Now do you see why we're friends?!?!:))
We met Erick and Amy in our Sunday school class, and started hanging out about a year ago. They are lots of fun, and Erik and I are glad that we've become friends. Amy and I like to talk about the "Erick/Erik"s, and "my Erik" and "your Erick". They guys' favorite thing to do is either watch "The Office" or relive every scene from the previous episode. They're pretty funny when they get together!
Amy will be at the baby shower on the 19th, so you'll get to meet her then!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lis - you continue to look wonderful. I love that top. Erik looks good too. He isn't gaining any baby weight with you!! Great picture.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm finally going to meet all of the people you've been talking about!! I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon!!
~Valerie