Wednesday, May 23, 2007

She's a comin'!!

I had my 38 week check up this afternoon, and it looks like there's a good chance that we could have a May baby, rather than a June bug! At my check up, I found out that I am almost 4 centimeters dilated and 80% effaced. The doctor said that she could feel the baby's head. The good news is that she hasn't grown anymore. I'm still measuring 40 weeks. Whew!
The doctor was a little concerned because my blood pressure was up some today. She looked back at my chart and said that it has fluctuated depending on the day/time of my appointment.
Everything still looks good. I'm eager to meet our little one!

4 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Yay! I would call but its too late, so this is the next best thing! Get as much rest as you can these next days!

Anonymous said...

Our bags are packed, we're ready to go. (Sounds like a Peter, Paul and Mary song.) I don't think Kasyleigh's going to wait til June to meet her Mommy and Daddy!
And Robyn is right - rest, rest, rest.

Anonymous said...

you know my bday is in 2 days...maybe so will kayleigh's!

kristen

ps: me and mark are engaged!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! Your mom told me to come check out your blog. It's been fun reading what is going on with you. Next Thursday would be a good day to have her....my birthday of course :) :) I'm glad all is going well. Absolutely rest while you can!!

Allison