Sunday, May 27, 2007

Embarrassing story for the day.

This actually happened a couple of days ago, but I try to think of fun things to write about to keep everyone checking the blog! On Friday, Mrs. Giunipero and I had a shopping excursion. We met up with Erik for lunch at a restaurant called Garfields. It has nothing to do with the cartoon, but it was something different that none of us had in awhile. When we got to the restaurant, the hostess took us to a booth to be seated. I have NEVER in my life had a problem sitting in a booth until that day! When I squeezed in, I realized that there was no way I would be able to sit at the booth and do anything other than hold my breath! The table was bolted to the floor, so there was no moving it away from me. Luckily, someone either accidently or purposely made one side of the booth a little larger than the other, and I was able to sit comfortably and enjoy my lunch. I thought I was going to have to ask for another table. I know, I know, you get big when you get pregnant. I just didn't think that would be one of the problems that I would face. On the bright side, I am down to the single digits before my due date, so most of my belly will be gone before I know it!
Now that I think about it, the server wasn't the best I ever had. Maybe we would have been better off moving to another table...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow single digits! I had my phone on vibrate during church in case you had to call. I didn't want to be one of those people, but I figured it was for a good cause!
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

You aren't the only one - mine was on vibrate too yesterday!! I think we'll know for sure after the dr visit on Wed. I'm trying to be calm so I quit racing to the phone every time it rings.
Mom

Anonymous said...

great story!
dad