Saturday, May 12, 2007

Leg cramp!!

Last night started like any other night. I fell asleep peacefully, and at 2:30 woke up to go to the bathroom. Then, my right calf cramped up so badly that I thought I would start crying. I loudly whisper for Erik to wake up and massage my leg. This kid must be used to my panics, because he stayed calm and did as he was told. Then, I remembered that our childbirthing instructor had said something about moving your foot around to get rid of the cramp. I meant to ask Erik to move my foot for me, but I guess I just said something about moving my foot, because his reaction was to snore in my direction! I was left getting the cramp out by myself.
In the morning, Erik couldn't remember if the whole episode really happened or if he dreamt it. Is this a sign of things to come???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There will be times when you both lie there quietly waiting to see who "wakes up" first to get Kayleigh. Oh - did she really cry for an hour or was I just dreaming. GRRRR