Thursday, May 29, 2008

12 months of pictures



The day has finally arrived. Kayleigh is one year old! I can't imagine my life without her in it. Why didn't you moms out there tell me how great it would be! (Obviously I have forgotten the delivery, recovery and long nights!) I am amazed at how much she has grown in the past year. I think you can see the biggest difference between her 1 and 2 month pictures. As you look through the slide show, you can put your mouse over the picture, and it will tell you what month you're looking at.
Kayleigh will have a little birthday party at school, and then we're driving to St Pete tonight for almost a week. My mom, sister and I are going to a baby shower on Saturday for a high school friend. It'll be my first week of summer, so I am going to stay and play for a few days. Erik will come down with us, and then drive back here to Tallahassee with his parents.

5 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I'm so glad I get to be with her on her birthday...even if it is just for a few hours of her birthday!

Matthew and Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

PRECIOUS!!! It's amazing how time flies once you're a parent. Cherish every second. It goes by even faster with the second so beware! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. PLEASE bring Kayleigh so I can see her. I haven't seen her since she was a few months old.

Anonymous said...

Wow, hard to believe it has been a year. Don't blink because the next thing you know she'll be almost 12.
Happy 1st Birthday Kayleigh!

Allison & Sean Hurley

Chaille' said...

Happy Birthday Kayleigh!!
It has gone by sooo fast! We will see you all next weekend and party with everyone!!
Love, Aunt Chaille'