Monday, May 12, 2008

More crawling



Getting under the exersaucer






Can you see her two teeth?? Her upper middle teeth are also starting to come in, although they haven't broken through the gums yet. I bet she has them by her birthday! If you can't see them well, click on the picture to enlarge it, and I guarantee you'll see them!


I had to post these pictures because Kayleigh was cracking me up this afternoon. The first time she crawled under something was this weekend at my parents' house. She was able to get under the couch, and crawled under it and the ottoman. For those of you that know my parents' house, it was the living room (white) furniture. For those of you that don't know, the couch legs bring it up off of the floor about as high as the exersaucer. Anyway, Kayleigh was able to get underneath and out from below the exersaucer by herself! She is coming up with some neat tricks lately!

7 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Okay, so after looking at the enlarged picture, I realized that you can see some boogies and drool on her chin. Oh well. She was having too much fun to stop her and fix her face!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness lisa, the picture where you can see her teeth.... i see you in her face. it's almost a little scary :) not that we should be surprised, of course, but i can see a little you somewhere in there!
-jonathan

Anonymous said...

Please buy that princess her own flip flops- she is trying so hard to take one of yours!!
"Aunt" Anne

Matthew and Valerie said...

I definitely think she looks like you in that last picture!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Cute! Her hair is getting so long - looks like I'm going to have to buy her some bows :)

Anonymous said...

Or some elastic bands... :)

Melanie said...

Lisa,
I am Robyn's stepsister Melanie, I check out your blog and I have to tell you how precious Kayleigh is! I could gobble her up! I look in from time to time to see her progress...good job!
Melanie Kriner