Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

have been tagged by my friend Kelli and sister Valerie so here are seven random things about myself...

1. I am doing this rather than real work at school. Shh! Don't tell!!

2. Here's something random and gross...When I get really worn out, AKA I don't get enough sleep and have to do stuff like work (not like when I was at home with Kayleigh last semester) I get a huge, disgusting pimple just below the right side of my bottom lip. (I just got one which is why I thought of that!)

3. I LOVE exclamation marks!!!

4. Animal Planet is one of my favorite channels, and the main reason is that it always had a show on at 3:00 and 4:00 AM when I was up with Kayleigh. (Thank goodness she now sleeps through the night!)

5. One of my favorite treats when I was pregnant was milkshakes, either from Chik-Fil-A or Steak N Shake. I don't think Erik knows how many of those I bought, and I still sneak one every now and then. Again, don't tell! (I did end up having to switch to store bought ice cream because my obsession was getting costly at the end of my pregnancy.)

6. I spend waaaaaay too much time playing the game Collapse on my cell phone! It kills my battery, but I'm obsessed, and won't stop playing until I beat it!

7. I avoided doing this when I saw it on Kelli's blog because I thought it would be hard, but I did it really quickly! I guess that makes me random...

I double-tag Robyn and Molly, and tag Allison and Chaille to give 7 random things about themselves. It's really fun if you can think of 7 things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks my favorite sister-in-law! I'll post them on my Blog! But not tonite! I'm tooooo sleepy! I think one of mine should be I love exclamation marks!!!
Chaille'

Kelli said...

Yeah! You did it. Glad you told us about your "random self" Lisa. =)

I use PYZAM.com for the backgrounds and it's SUPER easy to use. Only bummer is that I lost all the links to other people's blogs as well as other links. Not sure why, but if you use PYZAM, look out for this. You could loose stuff.

Happy Memorial Day!