Friday, May 2, 2008

11 month pictures



I guess I figured since the last post was so long I would do another one with her pictures. Unfortunately, she was much more interested in the camera than Mumble. She even figured out how to open and close the flash! I better keep an eye on this girl!
She is naked because she had just finished eating dinner and I changed her diaper. Yes, I could have re-dressed her, but don't forget how messy babies get when they feed themselves!
Did I tell you that Kayleigh started playing peek-a-boo? Did I tell you that this week she played it by covering up her eyes with her hands?? This kid is AMAZING! She can also nod her head, which I guess is something advanced for her age.
P.S. Look at how long her legs are! I keep looking at her and realizing how big she's getting!!
P.P.S. Are you happy now, Anne?? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the long awaited photos of this princess.
Kayleigh can do all kinds of cute things- lean into her mom's chest and sigh, look up at her mom and just break into a laugh, look up at her crazy "Aunt" Anne and grin (and play peek-a boo), follow a friend's dog with her eagle eyes, and reach for Cheerios, even if they are one mile away. I am not sure if any of those are "the" list of to-dos, but...she can do all of them.
What a blessing she is. Happy 11 months and two days, Miss Kayleigh Anne.
"Aunt" Anne

Matthew and Valerie said...

Her legs are so long! Maybe she got the tall genes. Mumble used to seem so big with Kayleigh, but not so much any more!

Anonymous said...

I think one day Kayleigh will be taller than her little mommy.