Friday, May 9, 2008

Muffins with Mommy

I have to say that I am so disappointed this morning. Kayleigh's school was having a little breakfast for Mother's Day this morning. I had it all set up so that I could eat with her. When Kayleigh gets up in the morning, I just turn on her closet light to change her diaper and get her dressed. Then, I take her to the bathroom to fix her hair, because it's always crazy in the morning. When I did her hair, I realized that there was goo all over both of her eyes! I don't know if it's pink eye or a cold/sinus issues that is in her eye. So, once again, Erik stayed home with Kayleigh and I sadly drove myself to school.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Aw! That's so sad. =( The read Mother's Day is Sunday though so maybe your hubby will make you some muffins for you and Kayleigh to share.

Anonymous said...

I would have shared a muffin with you today at school...not the same, but hey,...there is still Sunday!!!

Matthew and Valerie said...

Don't worry, I happen to know that your mom makes much better breakfasts!!