Monday, May 26, 2008

New toy



A smile for the camera...



And one for Daddy!




I was actually just trying to get a picture of Kayleigh in her new bow, but when she starting playing the piano, too, I couldn't resist getting a video of it! She loves this new piano. It's an early birthday present, as is the bow. Sorry, Robyn, if you were really going to get her some. Erik has wanted to get her wearing bows for some time now. (Probably since he saw pictures of her in Mobile and how cute Taylor's bows were in her hair!) I just couldn't find any good ones that she would let me put in her hair. It's still quite the process--she has to be held down, and you should have seen how red her face was from trying to fight me off. Hopefully the end product was worth it, and it doesn't bother her once it's in. I think we just need to toughen up her scalp. (right, mom??) When Kayleigh finished playing with her piano earlier, she would toss it upside down. We're afraid that she is going to be into rock music with the way she was performing for us! P.S. Allison--I finally went to Once Upon A Child to get the bows! I should have listened to you and gone there first!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bib!!!!
A.A.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I can't wait to see Kayleigh FRIDAY!!! And you and Erik too.

Kelli said...

Lisa, Kayleigh is getting more and more gorgeous by the day! What a beauty. Erik will have to fight off the boys soon enough. =)

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I think you have quite the little musician on your hands! She looked like she was having a ball! VERY CUTE. And of course I love the bow. A girl can never have too many bows, so if I come across any I think she needs I'll get them anyway :)

Cayla said...

I can't believe how much hair she has! Wow! I can't wait to see her at the party.

Anonymous said...

Who in the world got that bib for her?????