Tuesday, March 6, 2007

27 weeks


I was going to wait until next week to post another picture of myself. On 3/14, I will officially start the 3rd trimester! Anyway, I think that I have hit a definite growth spurt in the past 3 weeks and am showing more than before. I am starting to get a lot more comments about how I look and questions about when the baby is due. People really are nicer when you are pregnant. (or when you look pregnant!!!) I enjoy the attention, but not the touching that I get. So far, I have only had one (1) person ask to touch my belly! I am getting used to it, though. I just don't understand the fascination with people wanting to touch pregnant women! It's not like they can feel the baby or anything! I don't even know if what I'm touching is baby or belly. And, if I am touching baby, I don't know what I'm touching. Oh well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, there is a big difference between the last picture and now!! You look good.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I can see clearly her toe. These are just great as far as I can tell since I had never seen 3D/4D before. You are looking beautiful. Love, Tia Katrina