Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Things to do during the break...

Here are my plans for this week. If you read the next post, you'll understand that it's spring break, and I'm trying to enjoy the quiet while I can!

To do list:
1. SLEEP!!!
2. Read
3. Finish the NYC scrapbook that I started in OCTOBER!! (I only have a few pages left!)
4. Get a tan. I know that it's been winter for too long when I no longer have tan lines!
5. Catch up on day time television.
6. Put in new french doors. Okay, I'm not the one actually doing this, but we are-hopefully-going to get them installed this weekend.
7. Play on the computer

Somewhere down the line, there's cooking and cleaning. I just don't want to add them to my list!

5 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Sounds like you have quite a list going! Definately do alot of #1 :) Where are the french doors going? Have y'all started on the nursery yet?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every minute of this week. It's your last (quiet)week alone for a looooooong time.
:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every minute of this week. It's your last (quiet)week alone for a looooooong time.
:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every minute of this week. It's your last (quiet)week alone for a looooooong time.
:)

Anonymous said...

Your list sounded so nice. My spring break list involved heavy moving, painting, laying bricks and cleaning. Not much of a "break"! But I'm living in a house now, so it was worth it!!
~Valerie

P.S. - If you are working on the nursery, post pictures!