Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring break!!

I am sitting around enjoying my spring break, maybe a little too much. I can look around the house and see everything that needs to get done, but here I am playing on the computer! I can't help but think that this is my last vacation alone for a LONG time!
Erik and I took a trip to South Carolina last weekend. We left on Friday and first stopped in Savannah, Georgia for a couple of hours. Erik has wanted to go there for a long time, and it really is pretty. We didn't get to see as much as we would have liked because we were there with all of the St. Patrick's Day revelers. The streets were crowded, and it was almost impossible to find a parking spot! We had lunch there and walked around a bit. Actually, we walked around because we had to get to our car! Poor Erik had to keep slowing down for me. I can't walk as fast as I used to! From Savannah, we finished our driving to Edisto Beach. It is a place to go if you want to get away from it all and do a whole lot of nothing! Luckily, that's what I had in mind. We were there for just the right about of time--from Friday to Monday. I went from enjoying one vacation to enjoying this one! I can't believe that it's Wednesday already, and that the week is half over! I need to get my housework done so that I can really enjoy my break!

No comments: