Wednesday, April 11, 2007

32 weeks and counting

I can't believe that there are only 8 weeks left until I'm a mom! Wow! And, to make things even better, I only have 6 weeks and 1 day until the end of the school year. I can't say that I am horribly depressed about the end of the school year. I am sure that every year I'm ready to get out of this place by this time, but at least this year I get to blame it on baby! :)
The baby is still moving around. I saw my belly do a couple of waves yesterday, which was really cool. I see her kick all the time, but this was the first time that I both felt and saw a big movement! I guess the moms know what I mean, but if you really want a better explanation, you'll have to ask!
I will post a picture soon. I am just wearing a big shirt today, not a maternity shirt. That's important, I think, because my belly sticks out more in maternity clothes! :)

No comments: