Sunday, April 8, 2007

If you're bored...

Happy Easter everyone! Erik is watching golf, and I just woke up from a nap. We are having a nice and quiet evening after going to church this morning and having lunch with his parents.
I just saw this on my favorite website. I'm afraid to say the name of it because I get teased for going there all the time. Okay, okay...I got it from babycenter.com! Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Click on maps
3. Click on "Get directions" (it's right under where you can type something in to search)
4. In the "from" box, type "New York"
5. In the "to" box, type "London"
6. Look at #23

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was bored enough to look. Surely that's a joke!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Well, I guess you really can't drive over!!
~Valerie

Molly said...

That's great, Lisa!! I guess a rowboat is out of the picture. They also could just give directions to JFK airport and then tell you to get a plane!