Friday, April 6, 2007

Venting time

Did I really say that I was having so much fun being pregnant that I didn't think I wanted to have the baby?!?!? It's coming to that time in my pregnancy where sleep is not coming as easily as it once did. I always get a pimple right next to the left side of my lip when I get overly tired. That pimple came out this week. My schedule is just getting busier as the weeks go on since it's the end of the school year. I know it's good to keep busy because it makes the time go by faster, but I'm not crashing onto my pillow for the night like I was once able to do. I keep waking up from being either too hot or cold, or from having to use the bathroom. Thank goodness it's Friday and I have a weekend to relax. I need to enjoy it because the next couple of weeks are jam packed without much of a break! Wish me luck!!
Oh yeah, Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK and Happy Easter to you and Erik, Jim and Shirley. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I know why you are tired . . . you're working 24/7!!!!!!!
Love
dad