Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oklahoma!


Last night, I went to see the school production of Oklahoma. It was FANTASTIC! Our principal had a small role in the play, and it was great to see him up there with the kids. It really cracked me up, because I know that it made him uncomfortable. Wait...that's not a good reason to think it was funny. Let's just say that it was adorable, although I'm not sure he's going to leave his job to join an acting troupe any time soon.
While the baby doesn't like to perform on demand (i.e. she won't kick and move around when I want her to), I am predicting that she's going to be some kind of performer. Both at the musical last night, and at our Good Friday service last Friday, she moved around to the music almost the whole time! I'm afraid that she doesn't like my singing, because she doesn't do it when it's just the two of us in the car, but she really seems to get into the music when it's live and actually good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When it's live and actually good"...can't say that she'll appreciate my singing either!! :)
~Valerie