Thursday, April 26, 2007

Now you see it, now you don't!








Can you tell what is different in the two pictures? I'll give you a hint: It isn't the cars, the cat or the garage door! There are two differences in the pictures. One difference might be hard to see....

In case you didn't figure it out, we had two trees removed. I have a feeling that the pine tree in the front yard was pretty obvious, especially with the pile of mulch that was left over. The other tree is on the side of the house, on the right side of the picture. It's a magnolia that never bloomed, and didn't do much other than drop leaves on us. Our next (or one of the next) project is to get some sod and get grass growing in the front yard. Yes, I will go with Erik to get the sod, but he knows that it's going to be his job to put it in! We may have to hire some guys. Any volunteers?? I can cook!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks bigger and brighter!! I like it. Hope you're happy with the results. :)

Anonymous said...

It really looks so good without the tree in front.

Tell Erik I'm sorry, but I'm busy whatever day he is laying the sod! :)

~Valerie