Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Godmother Drew


For all of you who don't know, my very good friend, Drew Heid, has offered to be the baby's godmother. Yes, offered. Actually, I told her I was pregnant and she told me that she was the godmother. She called it first, so she wins. Sorry to all of you who thought you were in the running! :)
Godmother Drew would like some kind of gift for achieving godmother status. Any suggestions? She is thinking some kind of plaque, bust, oil painting...Hopefully someone else can come up with a cheaper idea!
Before going on, you must know that godmother Drew and I are sitting in the library at school. Right after posting this, the baby gave her a big kick in the hand! Godmother Drew was so excited because she has been waiting almost 8 months to feel the baby kick! I had to put that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.