Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Single digits

Wow! I can't believe that I am down to 9 weeks before the baby is due! The past 31 weeks have flown by. I will say that January lasted for 3 months. I don't know why it was such a long month. Maybe it was waiting to find out that we are having a girl. Now that it's April, I am sure that these next couple of months are going to fly by. The end of the school year always goes by quickly.
I am still enjoying my pregnant life. I love feeling the baby kick and watching myself grow. I'm sure that I'll be excited about meeting her face to face, but I am not so sure about the whole delivery process...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do NOT listen to all the bad stories mothers like to tell re their labor and delivery!! Listen to your teacher tonite. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure poor Kaylee was jumping all around on Monday night while you were watching the Gators!
dad